Replies - Activity - zeeshanmazhar - Algorand

Error on catchup

Nov 20, 2020

Alright, thank you very much, I will look at indexer.
Zeeshan

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you, so after this I will be able to access the indexer, right?

Nov 19, 2020

I did, I think I should wait till it get synced.

Nov 19, 2020

I think my node is already syncing, should I stop the node and then run the codeblock?

Nov 19, 2020

Yeah, I understand, so now my node is syncing, right?
I think Algorand should post some video tutorials for the setup and configurations.

Nov 19, 2020

I think node is syncing now

But as per the documentation when I run this command ./goal node status -d ~/node/datafastcatchup it gives error, please check the screenshot.

Nov 19, 2020

I am running the node using ./goal node start -d data
If I run goal node start, it gives error:

error creating file for capturing stderr: open /var/lib/algorand/algod-err.log: no such file or directory error creating file for capturing stdout: open /var/lib/algorand/algod-out.log: no such file o…

Oct 15, 2020

Alright, I understand a bit, but I hope I will understand more.
I am gonna close this topic here.
Thanks again.

Oct 15, 2020

Yeah, now I understand more, can you please guide me on indexers, after extracting the binary, where to run algorand-indexer daemon -h?

Oct 15, 2020

Also, after extracting the binary, where to run algorand-indexer daemon -h?

Oct 15, 2020

Hey Ryan, These commands are also not working. Can you please check the screenshot:

Oct 13, 2020

Its giving me this error: Cannot contact Algorand node: open /Users/zeeshanmazhar/node/algod.token: no such file or directory.

Oct 13, 2020

Also I tried this: ./goal node catchup 9630000#TC7G63KVOYPB3V5X2GU6WVIRKIWKYFNY6RYTAG7DLLC5PQKZG5IQ -d ~/node/datafastcatchup But it gives me error: could not make cachedir: mkdir /Users/zeeshanmazhar/node/datafastcatchup/goal.cache: no such file or directory Thanks, Zeeshan

Oct 13, 2020

Also one more thing, for fastcatchup: I have to run ./goal node start -d ~/node/datafastcatchup
but I don’t have any datafastcatchup folder in node, should I create it?
Can you please instruct me on this?
Thanks.

Oct 13, 2020

Yeah, now it’s working. Thanks a lot Ryan, Really Appreciated.

Oct 13, 2020

This shows me: /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Apple/usr/bin Can you please check this?

Oct 13, 2020

You can see the node directory files in the attached screenshot :

Oct 13, 2020

Hey Ryan, Thanks for your reply. I think I am missing something, I followed the instruction from here When I run the goal node status, it shows me an error "zsh: command not found: goal".