All - Activity - zeeshanmazhar - Algorand

Algorand Forum Conversations by Zeeshan Mazhar

Where can I find indexer token?

Nov 22, 2020

Hello,
Where can I find the indexer token?
I dunno why I am not able to find the indexer token.
Thanks in Advance.

Error on catchup

Nov 20, 2020

Alright, thank you very much, I will look at indexer.
Zeeshan

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you, so after this I will be able to access the indexer, right?

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

I did, I think I should wait till it gets synced.

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

I think my node is already syncing, should I stop the node and then run the codeblock?

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

Yeah, I understand, so now my node is syncing, right?
I think Algorand should post some video tutorials for the setup and configurations.

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

I think the node is syncing now.

But as per the documentation when I run this command ./goal node status -d ~/node/datafastcatchup it gives an error, please check the screenshot.

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

I am running the node using ./goal node start -d data.
If I run goal node start, it gives an error:

error creating file for capturing stderr: open /var/lib/algorand/algod-err.log: no such file or directory
error creating file for capturing stdout: open /var/lib/algorand/algod-out.log: no such file o…

Error on catchup

Nov 19, 2020

Hello,
When I am trying to catch up, it's showing me the following error:

Cannot contact Algorand node: open /Users/zeeshanmazhar/node/datafastcatchup/algod.token: no such file or directory.

Algorand and Bank transactions?

Nov 17, 2020

Hello,
I have a use case, where a user will join our system and add some amount in his wallet using debit/credit card, my client wants me to use Algorand for the blockchain.
Is there any way I can get resources where we can use Algorand and do the bank transactions as well?

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 15, 2020

Alright, I understand a bit, but I hope I will understand more.
I am gonna close this topic here.
Thanks again.

Where and how to run alorand-indexer daemon -h?

Oct 15, 2020

Hello,
I was trying to set up the Algorand environment on Mac when I came to a point to install the indexer.
I extracted the binary in a directory, but after extracting the binary, where to run algorand-indexer daemon -h?

Thanks in advance.
Zeeshan

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 15, 2020

Yeah now I understand more, can you please guide me on indexers, after extracting the binary, where to run algorand-indexer daemon -h?

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 15, 2020

Also, after extracting the binary, where to run algorand-indexer daemon -h?

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 15, 2020

Hey Ryan,
These commands are also not working.
Can you please check the screenshot:

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

It's giving me this error:

Cannot contact Algorand node: open /Users/zeeshanmazhar/node/algod.token: no such file or directory.

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

Also, I tried this:

./goal node catchup 9630000#TC7G63KVOYPB3V5X2GU6WVIRKIWKYFNY6RYTAG7DLLC5PQKZG5IQ -d ~/node/datafastcatchup

But it giving me error:

could not make cachedir: mkdir /Users/zeeshanmazhar/node/datafastcatchup/goal.cache: no such file or directory

Thanks,
Zeeshan

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

Also one more thing, for fast catchup: I have to run ./goal node start -d ~/node/datafastcatchup but I don’t have any datafastcatchup folder in node, should I create it?
Can you please instruct me on this?
Thanks.

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

Yeah, now it’s working.
Thanks a lot Ryan, Really Appreciated.

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

This shows me:

/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Apple/usr/bin

Can you please check this?

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

You can see the node directory files in the attached screenshot:

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

Hey Ryan,
Thanks for your reply.
I think I am missing something, I followed the instruction from Here When I run the goal node status, it shows me an error "zsh: command not found: goal".

Algorand Environment on Mac

Oct 13, 2020

Hi,
I am new to Algorand, I am trying to setup an environment for development, I started a node, but I am not able to install the devTools, I dunno what I am missing.
I tried to go through all the documentation again, but didn’t find anything helpful.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.