All - Activity - ZAR - Algorand

Dutch Auction and Algorands progress. Give me your opinion

No you right Antoine. I thought there would be some response. I’m now very keen to see how low algo will go but I think this will take awhile as they slowly releasing algo’s by auction and not showing circulation supply yet.

So Algo @ 2.02$ as I speak. Why no circulating supply info?

So the Auction raised 60 million USD @ 2.40$ an algo. I think I will give this a skip for the time being. Let's see how it turns out down the road. Apparently sold out less than 4 hours. Love to know how many Algos the average investor bought. Another 575 million algos to be auctioned this year.

Did a quick simple analysis of Dutch auction potential outcome. This is based on simply taking the circulating supply x possible auction price outcome. The main issue is will the circulation supply be that of 25 million or 2,025 billion?
example: Market Cap Auction price Circul…

The more I look at it and compare with others, the more I’m thinking fair price is more like 0.1 - 0.05 USD. I am definitely not in for the sucker punch. No matter how good Algorand could be it’s early days.

Agree. I will only bid under 1 dollar and more likely towards the 0.5 to 0.1 USD. Otherwise will wait to buy later on exchanges. I do quite a lot of bidding online and unfortunately there's too many naive bidders around.

Good morning from South Africa. Been in the crypto space going on a year now. Looking forward to participating.

Hi I’m new to the forum. Agree with all comments above.