All - Activity - Zapmine - Algorand
The xGov Council: Shaping the future of xGov
KYC…Sure if its verified correctly and not by a bot like binance, I cant get my bnb off chain because the AI id verification is glitchy and can not tell I am me. People grow hair and age everyday so these ai bots don’t get the whole aging process, I need to now update my ID with recent pictures just…
2025 Algorand Relay Program
Id love to host a relay node except the whole threat of an expulsion looming, what if most relays get expelled, will you be allowing new relays to start up? How often would the relay count change and be brought back to standard? Any figures for the amount of relays needed to make this possible, inc…
Failed to register my Node on Consensus G14
Sounds like you might need to remove all the keys and regenerate a new one, also try disconnecting the wallet and reconnecting assuring you have 2 algo to pay for reward registration. I had similar and was that I made a second set of keys on top of the old ones wich resulted in my future keys trying…