All - Activity - zach - Algorand
Questions and clarification regarding the steps listed in the White Paper
“Algorand - a secure and efficient distributed ledger” from 2019.
Is the difference between “Ending Condition” and a very similar instruction in “coin-fixed-to-1” that the user also sees the HEAD message?
[CODE] Which file and function used for building a proposal from a payment transaction
I’ve looked at agreement/proposal.go (and related test file), and see where it makeProposal() and validate() it. I don’t see any transactions. I know the Block has a transaction payset associated, but I’m not understanding where it adds a transaction to the block. Where does a participant take payment?
Where to download an android wallet for algo?
Is the source available?
Where in Go-Algorand code is leader selected
Thank you for your article. Do you happen to have the original “2018-11/Byzantine.pdf”? It has disappeared from the internet. Is this the paper: https://people.csail.mit.edu/nickolai/papers/gilad-algorand-eprint.pdf?
Where in Go-Algorand code is leader selected
Where in Go-Algorand code is leader selected from the validators? I’m trying to understand deeply how the leader is selected based on their stake. The best way to do that is to step through the code. Can you please point me to the directory or specific file(s) where validators and leaders are selected?
Where is a tutorial for dApps for Algorand
Also, do dApps directly communicate with the platform?