Replies - Activity - Z3PA - Algorand

Why is staking on Algorand not as easy or accessible for the average user as it is on Cardano?

Smart contract stalking
For me ill probably never have 30 k Algo. Meaning ill probably never stalk it. Ill never trust a 3rd party running a smart contract with anything. When ever you see stuff going west in crypto its usually via a smart contract. Id guess there is now and as the price , hopefull…

I sent my Governance ALGO to coinbase

Ok someone has to say it
This person was actually a Algo governer ?

xGov Council Election 2025

I fully intend to vote on this. I intend to just decide whos name i like though. I wont bother reading diddly squat. As the whole system has religated me to basically fuck all. I know my vote simply wont matter, never did. But is a pointless exercise to fuck all it seems

Vote for who ?

How can i vote for someone i know absolutely nothing about ?

Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election

But keeping it as it is means the little people
Like myself
Have nothing to keep my interest other than the distant hope of making money
Its not even a hobby any more

Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election

The changes sounded like a good idea but since they have begun Algorand has become almost irrelivant. At least when we had a vote there was some kind of interaction.
Now we have nothing
We dont even see what changes are being made or even thought about
Its a dead end for me