All - Activity - yomo1 - Algorand

Astro Explorer Retroactive Funding Open Source Handoff

May 14

Happy to report we received approval via xGov vote and reviewed by the xGov council. Thank you, community!

Apr 7

Resubmitted after 60M block: https://xgov.algorand.co/proposal/3511048537

Mar 26

Emg - thanks for the thought and time. When Open Sourced, I’ll be sure to have options where individuals using the code can choose to use tokens or choose simple authentication. Feel free to keep the feedback coming! Discussion is great. ✌️

Mar 25

Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate the warm welcome to the xGov proposal stage. Let me know if you have any questions, Simon.

Mar 24

Hey Emg, thanks for the feedback. Speaking from a non-technical aspect and I will check with some of my developers on a few other aspects if needed.

Tokens can be removed. No issue there. Those are added for our user earned rewards.

We have the authentication linked to Aether, our community as…

Mar 19

Thank you for the kind words, Leo.

Mar 19

One piece I’d like to add is the recent change in T&C where open source isn’t required prior to approval, per Adri. For example, please see the Lute wallet xGov proposal. Thank you!


Please discuss here. Happy to answer any questions or jump on a call.