Replies - Activity - yfmao - Algorand
About how to detect anormalous transactions
Thanks for your reply @tsachi.
Maybe I was wrong on how to detect and filter out the malicious content in transactions. What I want to do is writing the filtering code of malicious content in my smart contract. However, as far as I know, the smart contract has a computation power limit (my previous....
About how to detect anormalous transactions
Thanks for your reply @fabrice.
I think currently it is not possible to solve the first issue on the smart contract. I remember there is a limit of computation power on the smart contract. Simply I can't write the malcontent detection code inside the contract TEAL code. Any idea on this problem?
Questions on search transactions
Thanks for your reply @fabrice.
The round-time you mentioned is an integer value stored in the transaction entities returned by the function search_transactions. I am not sure about the meaning of round-time here, could you explain that?
Introduction to off-chain transactions
Thanks for your answer @JasonW.
Besides of the off-chain transactions, I have another quick question about round number. Could you give me the exact definition of the term round number? I am curious about the relationship among round number, blocks and clock time.
Introduction to off-chain transactions
Thanks for your reply @JasonW.
Yes the time cost I mentioned is the time of verifying the transaction on the smart contract. I am wondering whether there are solutions to reduce that amount of time, since I am pursuing a lower latency on the transaction verification. Maybe the off-chain smart contracts can help?
Maximum indexer result limit
Thanks @JasonW, I will have a look.
Smart contract 404 error when running on AWS
Thanks for your reply @fabrice.
I think I use the V2 API in my code, and as you can see in the screenshot, the transaction is not commited in 1000 rounds. I guess the problem here is the unstable connection between the server and AWS.
Is there any suggestions on how to fix that kind of problem?
Smart contract 404 error when running on AWS
Thanks for your reply @Tim.
I am curious about the reason why opt-in actions are so unstable when running in AWS. I have run the same code in my personal computer, and seldom did this kind of error occur.
To run the code on AWS smoothly, do you have any advice?
Question on smart contract TEAL code size and global state readings
Thank @fabrice and @cswenor for the help.
It is better for me to improve my code following the instruction of @fabrice. Here I meet another question on contract computation limit.
What does the "resource intensive" in this error mean? Any suggestions on how to improve?
Question on smart contract TEAL code size and global state readings
Thanks @fabrice.
Does Reach support Python language, or have any python APIs? I look through the tutorial but it is only written in JavaScript.
Question on smart contract TEAL code size and global state readings
Thanks @fabrice for your response.
I think I am interested in Reach since I am focused on a larger smart contract program. Is it possible to have an extended size of the compiled program in Reach?
Question on smart contract TEAL code size and global state readings
Thank you for the reply @fabrice.
In my estimation, the code size should be at least 20KB large, but now the upper bound of the contract code is too small. Is it possible to extend the max size of program in smart contract?
Large number modulus calculation
@fabrice Thanks for your reply.
I think I am computing x mod y where both x and y are 256 bits. The difficulty of this problem is how to store the two large numbers x and y into the smart contract efficiently. It seems that smart contract does not support number of that size. Do you have any ideas?
Returning the previous global state from smart contract
Thanks for your reply @tsachi.
The reason I mention round 20000 in my previous statement is: I am taking this example to explain that the function I am looking for is expected to take the round number as input, and output the counter value (recorded in global state).
Search local states by time
Thanks @fabrice and @aojjazz for your reply.
I will re-design my smart contract to avoid this problem.
Search local states by time
Thanks for the reply, @fabrice and @tsachi.
I am now using indexer to search the local state with limitations on application id and round number. I am expecting the results as the local states of the opted-in accounts previous than the input round number in the specified app.
But it is showing the…
Looking for pyteal functions of smart contract app
Thank you for your prompt reply @fabrice.
Your answer solves my question perfectly. But I still have some questions on indexer.
In my previous experiment, I assumed the indexer address as “https://testnet-algorand.api.purestake.io/ ps2”. Under this settings, the function like indexer.application a…
Questions on transaction explorer
That's fine. Anyway, thank you very much for your help! @tsachi
Questions on transaction explorer
Thanks @tsachi for finding out the exact transaction.
I tried to look for the function displaying changing history of app in indexer functions, but I found nothing. Any updates from your side?
Looking for pyteal functions of smart contract app
Thanks @JasonW and @fabrice.
Based on what you have mentioned, I find out that python algoSDK function “indexer.accounts” is similar to the JS function “indexerClient.searchAccounts”.
But, when I am trying this “indexer.account” function, it always returns IndexerHTTP error about missing auth...
Looking for pyteal functions of smart contract app
Thank fabrice for your reply.
I am wondering about the function displaying all info about opted-in users. I believe there should be some functions of algoSDK wrapping the REST call you have mentioned. But, as far as I know, the indexer functions in algosdk, including indexer.account_info, indexer.a…
Looking for pyteal functions of smart contract app
Also, I have some questions about what you mentioned in your previous answer.
"What you can do however, is allowing creating a group of transactions with calls to multiple smart contracts”. Here, what is creating a group of transaction means? Is that meaning making transactions modifying the global...
Looking for pyteal functions of smart contract app
Thanks @fabrice for your reply.
I think the function listing all opted accounts will be really helpful to my project. However, the app searching functions, like indexer.applications and indexer.search_application, do not return the results that I want. Is there any other function showing the opted...
About smart contract application snapshot
Thanks @tsachi for your reply.
Your idea sounds interesting. I think I could take use of your idea along with using the round number to search among the smart contract apps.
But I have a question about using the round number here. I am focused on finding the corresponding transaction time given the...
About smart contract application snapshot
Thanks for your response @JasonW.
I think I am focused on the availability of returning the state values of a certain timestamp, so maybe the input of the solution should contain the time variable. The indexer function you mentioned seems only including the round number as input.
Any ideas on how...
About smart contract application snapshot
@JasonW Yes, I am asking for the solution returning the state values of many apps (e.g., like 50-100 apps) of a given time stamp.