All - Activity - yajel87380 - Algorand

Access to the wallet through a private key

Post 1

In Algorand Node Windows, this command works (algokey export -f key) and this one ($ echo -n 37058964e07078cfb758d392b52be782e96db1bbfd14720f105f25ef29ac8adb | xxd -r -p > key) does not.

Post 2

I have generated a new account at Atomic wallet.

Phrase: wife smart defy distance polar rail original brain fruit letter furnace region.

Public Key: 4XRMECLII7PO24LCHIQBNX5O5XGOY5D2R6ZZGGHTQJIW53HSDNG2NEXSPY
Private Key: 37058964e07078cfb758d392b52be782e96db1bbfd14720f105f25ef29ac8adbe5e2c2096847de…

Post 3

I tried it and got the message "Cannot read key seed from".

Post 4

I do not have access to the atomic wallet on which the Algorand address was created. I only have a private key. How can you send a transaction with only a private key? Most cryptocurrencies have an option in the wallet to import both a memo and a private key. Why does not Algorand have?

Post 5

I have a private key from the Atomic wallet. How can I access my account through a private key? (No mnemonic phrase). There are no wallets where you can import a private key?