Likes - Activity - Wireframe - Algorand
Wireframe
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
This forum should be open to all holders and not just shills that only propagate the Foundation’s ideology (whatever it is). Algorand Foundation is just not hungry to gain market share, it took a passive role during bull market by pushing the narrative "build and they will come" whilst spending hun…
List of all grant recipients and its project status?
Hello, I am curious if there is a readily available list of all grant recipients and what the statuses of each project are? I have heard some time ago this year that Foundation has updated the application to be more rigorous. Is the application available for public’s review?? Where can I access o…
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
My comment was largely around the fact that the previous administration of the Foundation was terrible, and caused a lot of issues that Staci has started to correct. Staci has created some of her own issues, but the recent hirings I think point to better decision-making going forward. (John Woods, D…