All - Activity - victorsh - Algorand
Arc-19 URL IPFS + Pinata vs IPFS + Arweave
Hello everyone, I’m looking to use the arc-19 template to mint tokens with a mutable URL. After looking through GitHub and seeing a few other projects that have minted arc-19 NFTs I’ve noticed that they’re using Pinata to pin the IPFS URL. I’m assuming this is required in order to make the IPFS data accessible.
Possible to change receive address in signed txn?
Thanks for the reply. So for the case of logicsig/smart sig could the transaction be signed from a smart contract with the extreme case of int 1? Could you go more into detail about that?
Wondering if there is a way to change the receiving address so when calling future_msgpack_decode on a signed transaction the receiver being returned is not the address the transaction is actually being sent to?
Algorand Indexer Storing Data in Wrong Drive
Figured it out, it was an issue on my part, the directory posted above is still on the OS drive, there is a subdirectory in the directory that is pointing to the second drive.
That’s very odd, can Postgres store data to a different location even though show directory is pointing to the right location? The image below is pointed to the correct drive. I’ve also deleted the original Postgres directory to ensure that it’s not writing there. To make sure algod isn’t writing to the wrong location, I’ve checked the configurations.