Replies - Activity - vegycslol - Algorand

Burning Algos Proposal for Period 8

Since Algorand has insane experts and is the only fast, reliable and secure chain at the moment, I’m patiently awaiting for them to get a deal with Riot games so that gamers can start buying skins with cryptocurrencies. This would help spread crypto, teach new generations about it (kids are the fast…

Transparency and Predictability of Monetary Policy

Transparency and predictability of monetary policy is one of the most important properties of a blockchain. Therefore, changing monetary policy should be only considered as a last resort and I don’t think we’re even close to that yet. We still got great development teams and to me it also seems like …

Feedback Requested on Proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures

First, those suggestions are way better than the ones proposed in the previous governance period, so kudos for that. That being said, I still have some questions: If I participate in DeFi X, which is part of the DeFi governance system, do I automatically participate in governance or is it opt-in? If it…