Likes - Activity - Valery - Algorand
Valery
Valery (Cometa CTO)
Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures
Governance Discussions Aug 25, 2022
did you take a look at the numbers? like no one is putting money into DEFI in comparison to Governance. you cant make a decent USDC-ALGO swap on chain, you have to use CEXs for this. Governance is good, its the way to decentralize Algorand more but why not take a small cut to allow others to partic…
Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures
Governance Discussions Aug 25, 2022
Governance proposal is only for the last quarter (Q4). This will allow for continuous improvement in each quarter by looking at the results obtained. The APY that is allocated for defi participants is only 10% of the total payout. Slowly increasing the APY for defi participants will give enou…
Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures
Governance Discussions Aug 25, 2022
I think there’s a serious miss-representation/understanding of where the Algorand DeFi space is at the moment. Reading your write-up it’s almost as if the Algorand DeFi space is dying and there’s nothing being developed/deployed in here. Almost as if the long-term vision of the chain is at peril, wh…
Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures
Governance Discussions Aug 25, 2022
Interesting proposals, I like them more than the previous ones, but I do feel we’re missing the forest for the tree with them. I agree with the general assessment that due to the “risk-less” nature of governance when compared to DeFi it is improbable for a DeFi user to match the rewards at the same …
Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures
Governance Discussions Aug 25, 2022
I hope it’s ok to leave a response being a non-expert and just an average algo user. These are clear and well thought through proposals which are an interesting idea for discussion. I am personally against the whole way governance is implemented at the moment, giving out 70m Algo to ask 33k people…