Likes - Activity - UnknownUnknown - Algorand
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Hey folks, We are currently adjusting our proposal. We should have another plan to present in the next 24 hrs. Please stay patient we are working to incorporate your feedback
Here is the proposal from Shufl for the NFT rewards program. Due to the short notice period, this proposal is still a work in progress. We needed to ensure it was technically possible to achieve our goals and that they would align with the rewards criteria. We welcome community discussion and thoughts.
I have been advocating for a DripHaus like system for Algorand for a while, so I am very happy to see this approach. I think having free NFTs allows people to be able to check out the ecosystem with minimal risk and using GoPlausible is a great way to not need an Algorand Wallet and the use of delegators.
I like it. Is a creative use of rewards I think most of us are multichain collectors in some way… this makes a nice easy way to loop those connections back around to try out Algo.
I agree with Stitch, smaller rewards for more would hopefully stop the manipulation. Maybe something as simple as a kind of "cash-back" idea? Get 1% of your buy back (obviously with a cap per day/hour).