Replies - Activity - ulti - Algorand

Stocks/bonds (RWA) on Algorand?

Thank you for your kind answer. I’ll start with gold and silver. And I’ll look into the EURD as well. Thank you!


What is gossip network?

As I understand, the system seems to be stabilizing more and more. Thank you.


There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

Is there a reason why only 50% of the fee is distributed? Is it used for the AF’s operating funds?


There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

Thank you for your answer. I’ll be waiting for materials. I have another question. Do you have any plans to request CEX to support the Staking. Many users still use CEX, and I think there will be a lot of new users if they find out that Algorand supports Staking.


Questions about Defi

This is the answer what I want. Thanks!


Questions about Defi

I don’t doubt the DeFi at Algorand. I was just wondering if there was a separate safety method for redeeming wrapped tokens in DeFi. For example, if I was using metamask and uniswap and at some point I couldn’t access uniswap, I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve tokens deposited in unis...