All - Activity - ulti - Algorand

Stocks/bonds (RWA) on Algorand?

General
Jun 22
Thank you for your kind answer.
I’ll start with gold and silver.
And I’ll look into the EURD as well.
Thank you!

Stocks/bonds (RWA) on Algorand?

General
Jun 19
Hi,
I’ve been building a self-hosted DEX for Algorand as a side project ( GitHub - ByungHyun21/OpenNodia · GitHub ), and I want to add curated sections for stocks, bonds, and stablecoins. Built the exchange — now I’m trying to figure out what’s actually worth listing.

Can we discuss rebranding on xGov?

General
Nov 15, 2024
Personally, I think Algorand is too engineering a name.
Why don’t we change it to a name that’s concise and pronounced within 2-3 syllables
With sophisticated names like meta, maso, tesla…
Algorithm + Rand… I understand, but I think it’s a little hard for a normal person.
Ton, ripple, bit, Tera,…

What is gossip network?

General
Nov 14, 2024
As I understand, the system seems to be stabilizing more and more. Thank you.

What is gossip network?

General
Nov 11, 2024
Is the Gossip Network, which will be upgraded in early 2025, intended to increase the security of the network?
I wonder if it is related to the transmission speed.
be slower? or be faster?

There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

General
Nov 11, 2024
Is there a reason why only 50% of the fee is distributed?
Is it used for the AF’s operating funds?

There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

General
Nov 8, 2024
Thank you for your answer. I’ll be waiting for materials.
I have another question.
Do you have any plans to request CEX to support the Staking.
Many users still use CEX, and I think there will be a lot of new users if they find out that Algorand supports Staking.

There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

General
Nov 4, 2024
I’m curious about the schedule for reti upgrade.
And
The current fee is 0.001 Algo, and the TPS seems to be about 40.
Can I understand that 0.04 Algo is distributed per block to the block proposer?

Questions about Defi

General
Jun 29, 2024
This is the answer what I want. Thanks!

Questions about Defi

General
Jun 27, 2024
I don’t doubt the DeFi at Algorand.
I was just wondering if there was a separate safety method for redeeming wrapped tokens in DeFi.
For example, if I was using metamask and uniswap and at some point I couldn’t access uniswap, I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve tokens deposited in unis…

Questions about Defi

General
Jun 27, 2024
This question is not about Algorand. Also, it is not about Defi in Algorand.
I’m just leaving a post here because I have a question about DeFi.
DeFi provides decentralized finance due to smart directions.
Sounds good, but I wonder if the assets I deposit are safe.
I’m not asking for the theft of…