Replies - Activity - uhudo - Algorand

Escrow Session Vault for Micro-Billing P2P Video Streaming | iOS Android (Proposal #3622469239)

Thank you for your continued innovation! To start off the proposal discussion, below are some of my thoughts about this proposal, with some relevant comments also in the related proposal 3618757149:

It would be interesting to hear how these deliverables contribute towards the user-friendly, chain...


AlgoKit-Core Mobile SDKs | June 2026 release (proposal #3618757149)

Thank you for your continued innovation on multiple fronts! To start off the proposal discussion, below are some of my thoughts:

Within the Council we have been discussing that the proposal should be open-sourced for some time (e.g. min. 2 months) before being eligible for a grant, in order to...


Wormhole NTT Contracts [3546124436]

Thank you for trying to clarify the situation before going to the vote and for confirming Folks xALGO would abstain in case of a vote. In light of no new information, I do not think the Council’s majority opinion on T&C compliance or individuals’ support for the proposal has changed.


Is there a real funding pathway for early stage Algorand builders; and would the community be interested in native crowdfunding?

Please correct me if my understanding of Sprout is wrong, but it sounds like a launchpad. IMO, these have not yet found PMF in combination with blockchain. The problem is what are the crowdfunders really buying and how they can trust that milestones have really been hit?


Stocks/bonds (RWA) on Algorand?

Great to see new builders joining Algorand! Regarding assets, there are indeed not many. Some you could look into are: GOLD (246516580) and SILVER (246519683) by Meld, and fractions of real estate from Lofty. You could also bridge any token from/to another chain to Algorand via e.g. Wormhole’s NTT...


Questions on xGov Priority Areas and Impact Evaluation

In this case, I don’t think that would be a problem. Just submit individual ones to the Electric Capital and that should be it. You can still open a thread before creating the proposal.

xGov process was initially meant as such - first create a proposal thread, people discuss it, then create the on...


AF Wallet Watcher: Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement (Proposal #: 3599298458)

Please note first again that I expressed only my opinion. There is no standard. Every proposal can make whatever ask and is evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the xGovs.

That said, even the 25k ALGO ask IMO is too much for the relatively small updates and the produced traction.


Open-Source TraitSwap & LootBox Template for Algorand NFT Projects

Did you submit your repo to Electric Capital? I can’t find it. Note that this is one of T&C requirements.


Wormhole NTT Contracts [3546124436]

Thank you for clarifying this. I do not have the power to penalize Folks Finance or anyone else and am merely voicing my thoughts. To elaborate on my comment regarding the appropriateness of the funding, I consider the delivered scope to be in the similar range of...


Questions on xGov Priority Areas and Impact Evaluation

Thanks for considering submitting another proposal. Based on the description, I do not directly see a problem / do not fully understand the situation. Is the ownership of all the submodules with you and/or do you have the rights to use them? If that is the case, I do not see a reason why a joint proposal could not be made.


Liquid Stream | Chain-Agnostic Micro-Billing P2P Video Streaming | (Android Android)

I see the core of whether to support a proposal or not a bit differently. IMO, the xGov’s purpose is to fuel innovation by open sourcing good projects based on which others can learn and build upon, while retroactively rewarding the developers for their contribution. What I see as a good project is...


Open-Sourcing Virtual Machines for Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with DeFi: 3524536010

Thank you for incorporating the suggestions. I think the current proposal quality is overall improved.


Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming contracts w/ Multiple ASA payouts

Thanks for the questions! I appreciate an open discussion. Note that below are only my views. The views of other Council members might differ.


Adding on to the previous comments regarding the integration of systems.

Thanks for addressing my comments during the previous submission, which is why I also support the resubmitted proposal. Best of luck!


Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with DeFi: 3524536010

Great! I'm glad to hear that this is considered good. Let's continue this initiative!


Patience and Feedback

Thank you for providing the repo and the transparency regarding development. It is unfortunate that the smart contracts are written in PyTEAL (an obsolete Algorand development language), despite the product being built relatively recently.


Follow-Up Questions

Thanks for the follow-up. I’m curious, what are the plans for this (and past efforts) to become more broadly used? Is the roadmap you are mentioning public?


Thanks for Your Contribution

Overall, I still fail to see how these services are connected and/or what is novel about them. I appreciate your transparency and willingness to provide insights.