Likes - Activity - uhudo - Algorand

Uroš Hudomalj

xGov Councillor 2025

Funding Pathway for Early Stage Algorand Builders

I’m working on Sprout, an open source, on-chain crowdfunding platform for Algorand (smart contract escrow, automatic refunds if a campaign misses its goal). Before going further, I wanted to ask the community something more basic: for a small team or solo builder, what does the funding landscape actually look like?

Stocks & Bonds on Algorand

Thank you for your kind answer. I’ll start with gold and silver. And I’ll look into the EURD as well. Thank you!

Open-Source TraitSwap & LootBox Template for Algorand NFT Projects

Hi and xGov Council, a quick update on the Electric Capital requirement. The repo has been submitted — it’s an open, validated pull request to Electric Capital’s dataset.

Questions on xGov Priority Areas and Impact Evaluation

I’ll do that then, thank you!

Proposal on xGov platform

This AI-generated summary covers xGov Council meetings, which are unofficial and independently organized by the council. It offers a transparent view of their work and initiatives to enhance the xGov program. These notes are provided as-is, and it’s to be understood that some topics may remain unaddressed.

Automatic Trait Swaps for NFT Projects

As a NFT project lead who has zero experience coding, more of these tools are needed in our communities.

General Feedback on Proposals

Thank you for being a real professional about this. I really appreciate it. The PQ account and transactions system is not finalized and further engineering work is needed.

Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with DeFi

The ideal solution is you just let users choose whichever server they want to use. You could make a server for them and create their account but I think it makes much more sense to just let both users decide which server they want.

This proposal requests funding to cover six months of maintenance, development, and community support for @txnlab/use-wallet.

Astro Explorer Retroactive Funding Open Source Handoff

To have arcade games played on Algorand and Web 3.0 in general, I have big doubts about usability, security, UX, and traction and I would love to see some improvements before this project can be considered an asset for the community.

Lute Wallet - A Valuable Addition

Lute is a wallet for the Algorand blockchain, built for broad adoption across the ecosystem.