All - Activity - TTogle - Algorand

Thank you, Fabrice

Eventhough I still think @fabrice should get a custom logo as a profile picture in the forum that green F always means something helpful in the threads. Thank you for that!

What happens if someone stores illegal content in Boxes?

Just look at the history of bitcoin, there are many pointers embedded and made permanent using the blockchain.

Cannot construct transaction: asset ID not found in account, but can transfer it from that account?

Solved it myself did not know that I had to specify the creator on every Assetconfig as well, when the Manager =/= Creator

So I have a bunch of assets that are created by a smart contract per innerTxn that is called by another smart contract. The mutable addresses are set to the Global.creator_address. In a grouped transaction the ASAs are opted-in by the address representing the Global.creator_address and then sent per…

Retrieve Asset Metadata from metadata-hash

I believe your best bet is to look at the URL (if used) specified at creation and grasp whatever metadata you can get from that.

Concerns over Binance Algo holdings getting too Big?!

This is a trend I have been seeing in crypto recently, with all the other exchanges somewhat struggling, while Binance seems to be in contrast (at least not publicly) in not too much trouble. But at the current point I do not see it as too concerning, or I even wonder what the Foundation could do about it.

Sandbox Up issue - Algorand node, indexer node One or more services failed to start

When I encountered that problem deleting the stored images under the Docker Desktop associated to sandbox from previous starts also helped.

Unlocked content or aditional content on NFT for owners only

I think something like that without storage off-chain (with a link to the bonus material embedded in the note/Url field) is not possible yet. However, it may be that the boxes feature added in the near future would be applicable for such a use case.

Asset missing from account

on a terminal you can use commands like:

goal asset info --assetid #numberofasset

this however won't show the holder just the other parameters and if it was issued (sent to another account)

goal account info -a #addressofaccount

shows all asset an account holds if you want to look up a asset you…

Node crash after start

First off could you state some more information about the node you are trying to run? For instance platform (Windows/Linux/MacOS etc.), the kind of node, and the Output of goal node status

Asset missing from account

If you want to force move an asset that is done by a clawback transfer transaction, if you own the clawback address, of course. However, the receiver still needs to be opted in. As it stands the escrow is the owner of those addresses, as well as the creator (creator != manager) so you should make sure...

Large scale Asset creation and transfer from Smart Contract

Hey there, I am currently trying to develop a large-scale Asa creation Smart Contract. concerning the steps:

  1. Asset creation
  2. Opt-in for the Assets by the caller
  3. Transfer to the caller

Asset creation meets the criteria large-scale (had some trouble, but with some help from Nu…

Calling function of another contract in current contract

I believe you can only send a maximum of 8(?) arguments to a smart contract everything else needs to be hardcoded at the moment.

Transaction always times out in a private network (trying first time)

Hey there, can you look through your node.log for information somewhat like Incoming connection detail from IP xxxx? You can force those messages by stopping and restarting participation nodes on the network and looking inside the Relaynode logs. In addition, are config.json correctly configured? …