Likes - Activity - Trendheo - Algorand
GP8 Measures DRAFT DeFi Rewards Allocation Q4
The community voted strongly to allocate 25M of Algo rewards in GP7 to DeFi, with 7.5M Algo allocated directly to the projects through the Targeted DeFi Rewards program for Q3-Q4/2023. The total amount available for governance rewards distribution in GP9 is 4…
Measure 5 - DeFi Rewards Q4 Allocation
The issue I have with Algorand as an early adopter is that it became too complicated! It used to be much simpler for anyone to understand: you hold Algo = you get incentives. Now you have normal Govs, xGovs, locking for different periods, and etc. They tried to gamify too much. Those lockup periods inhibit a…
xGov-15 Algorand Inside
Depends highly on how the news is visualized or if it's just copied stuff. If it would be easy to digest and cover all the important news, I would be open to support it, but as I looked at your Twitter handle, I don’t see it being more than a "I retweet stuff" thing.
Proposal
Burn 100M Algos monthly (up to 2B) as long as Algorand is not one of the top ten coins. (The definition of top 10 coins can be adjusted as necessary)
Rationale: The current position of Algorand in terms of market cap severely hurts its potential growth...
Author: Trendheo (@hungstock1)
Category: Community
Focus Area: Social
Open-Source: Yes
ALGO Requested: 9000
Abstract: Bringing the Algorand community the latest ecosystem news
Team Search
As my last post stated, I am one of the three members of leadership for a new project on Algorand with some mighty lofty plans… We are currently seeking a couple of new team members… We need:
- Developers familiar with Algorand and EVMs
- Members of the space who have a plethora of connections inter…
Welcome to the Algorand Community
Welcome to the Algorand global community! This place is for contributors wishing to work towards the goal of building a secure, scalable, decentralized network serving as trusted public infrastructure for the common good.