All - Activity - TheHolyGoat - Algorand

GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance

Hey! Sorry I got confused with the wording and also didn’t see that it was outlined underneath. I was thinking Marketing was different than the Zealy stuff.
Zealy is cool! No issue with that, and it’s been a success previous quarters. Thanks for making the wording clearer as well.


GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

76k ALGO for marketing? Is that even allowed? At the very least that deserves some explanation. Does the recent seed funding not cover marketing?


I like it a lot!
cALGO/ALGO is a good focus and gives users both gov and consensus eligibility. I also like how lockdropers are included with the xUSD/COMPX incentives.
Focusing on deep xUSD liquidity with this proposal is smart as well–xUSD has been increasing in LP TVL lately and this should cer…


GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

Hey!
Great proposal, I’m a fan. I’d like seeing maybe 5% less for XNFT rewards, or honestly maybe even have it match COOP and CHIPs. Use the remainder as you see fit, but I think xUSD staking may be the best for this extra amount (or like 5% more for staking and 2.5% more for token wars, assuming X…


xGov-197 - CompX - xUSD -> COMPX Staking

I’m staking on CompX right now, everything is working great
Thanks for this, and I’m excited to see what’s next.


Consequences of TDR Passing

The consequences of TDR passing for certain protocols are unfolding. CompX/xBacked vaults have been gaining a lot of attention, new users, ASA options, etc. All great, but when xUSD is minted it is hard to compete with USDt/USDC farming and pool options. I do think incentivizing xUSD–>CompX staking …


Why Algorand Should Target Museums

One of the key ways Algorand can be used in the museum world is by managing and tracking collections. Algo’s high throughput and low transaction fees makes it ideal for managing large collections of artifacts (estimated 70+ million in museum collections–likely higher), while also providing secure an…


Feedback Request on Proposed Q4 2022 Governance Measures

Ways in which blockchain technology/Algorand can benefit the museum world:
Collections management–storing and categorizing the metadata of collected Algorand NFTs (file type, mint data, artist, all owners, etc) will establish a system that promotes the artistic growth of Algorand, but this system …


Response and Proposal to Measure 3:
First and foremost, there should be an option included to allocate nothing. With that said, this may be a unique opportunity. Adhering with the mission of “We envisage that the purchase, sales and/or donations of specific works will be determined by a community-l…