Replies - Activity - thangld - Algorand

What would be the best way to implement a non-transfer "loyalty points" with ASA?

This might be out of context but can this Custom Transfer Logic be done using Reach? As far as I know, Reach can’t do transactions group.


How to tell whether an asset is NFT

The only different between the two tokens I mention above is that the NFT has ipfs url and the FT has http url. Maybe that is how Pera team classify tokens?


PyTeal App.localPut does not work as I expected

Amazing! Thanks for quick and detailed answer bro. It works!


Couldn't sign tx with kmd: key does not exist in this wallet

Thanks for the quick reply and warm welcome! Indeed I have to use logicsig to sign the third transaction goal clerk sign -i split-2.tx -o signout-2.tx to goal clerk sign -i split-2.tx -o signout-2.tx -p ../build/escrow.teal. It works now.

This is no more the case: now smart contracts directly co…