All - Activity - TerryWriste - Algorand
Issue with activating my new ALGO address
Apr 13, 2023
I downloaded the Pera Algo wallet which in the end worked! The native token wallet seem to be having a problem on their end which they are trying to solve. Thank you anyway for your message.
Apr 13, 2023
I already had sent more than requested in all the wallets. Trust and the native token wallet did not work but the Pera Algo wallet did! I received an update from the Realio network (native token wallet) and there seems to be a problem on their end which they are trying to fix. Thank you anyway for your...
Apr 12, 2023
I have tried with 2 different wallets one is the TRUST wallet and the other from the token itself the RIO wallet. In the Trust wallet I have added/opted in the ALGO and RIO wallet and I can see my ALGO balance correctly stated. Even with the native wallet from RIO is still getting the error message which...
Apr 12, 2023
I’m trying to send RIO on the ALGO chain from the MEXC exchange to my RIO and TRUST wallet. When I add the receive address (I have tried with both wallet addresses) I receive an error from MEXC that the receive address has not been activated. To activate I need to add ALGO which in both wallets I...
Apr 9, 2023
To activate I must send a minimum of 0.1 or 0.2 ALGO to my new address, I have added more to this address than requested and it is showing the correct amount. On the algoexplorer.io under the ‘TRANSACTIONS’ tab you can clearly see ALGO being received and sent from this new address.