All - Activity - Teresse - Algorand
What happens after updating expired participant key?
Thank you so much for your patience and the detailed reply, Fabrice!
I still have one more question. From here, it states that The previous hash is a cryptographic hash of the previous block header in the sequence of blocks. So the hash...
Thank you for the reply! I’m just curious about the field ParticipationUpdates. The field ParticipationUpdates of block n, it contains the Expired Participation Accounts after block n generation, or the...
Hi everyone, I’m currently studying how the chain works and one question bothers me. After generating a block and finishing the voting, what happens if a participant key expired? In my opinion, I think the chain will update this info but I don’t know the effect of this update. I suppose the block...
Question about inner transactions fields set
Thank you for the quick reply, Fabrice. That helps a lot!
Hi everyone, I have some questions about building inner transactions in a smart contract and any help is appreciated.
If I want to build an inner transaction in the contract and use it to transfer asset to another account, do I have to name the xfer_asset in the InnerTxnBuilder.SetFields if that’s...
Question related to group transactions
Thank you for the detailed response, Fabrice. I’m still having some questions about the field Fee and pay. The doc says ’ Pooled transaction fees - One transaction pays the fees of others.’, but how can we specify which transaction in the group pays all fee. Also, if I would like to make sure that...
Hi everyone, I wonder if the transaction order of a group orders is based on the groupIndex. Also, if I used txn Fee in the contract for a group order function, does it refer to txn 0? Or does the txn refer to the first transaction that sender is lsig. TYSM!