All - Activity - taranchik - Algorand

taranchik

Viacheslav Taranushenko

0d4efa38-d8af-445a-a45a-4b886bdcc68e.teal: logicsig program size too large: 147 > 0

Nov 6, 2021

I’ve installed algorand via Debian package

0d4efa38-d8af-445a-a45a-4b886bdcc68e.teal: logicsig program size too large: 147 > 0

Nov 5, 2021

Still the same

Trying to compile TEAL code, but have got an error. What is wrong?

0d4efa38-d8af-445a-a45a-4b886bdcc68e.teal: logicsig program size too large: 147 > 0

I was trying to compile it with the command below
goal clerk compile 0d4efa38-d8af-445a-a45a-4b886bdcc68e.teal

Code of the teal file

txn Typ…

I was trying to create and deploy a smart contract using pyTEAL following the official guide, but something went wrong

Nov 2, 2021

Yeah, exactly. That is the content of peridic_payment_deploy.py. I’m running in the meantime Algorand node locally on my machine.

I was trying to create and deploy a smart contract using pyTEAL following the official guide, but something went wrong

Nov 2, 2021

The content of the file is the same as in the guide

I was trying to create and deploy a smart contract using pyTEAL following the official guide, but something went wrong

Nov 2, 2021

I just typped
python3 peridic_payment_deploy.py

I was trying to create and deploy a smart contract using pyTEAL following the official guide, but something went wrong

Nov 1, 2021

I was trying to create and deploy a smart contract using pyTEAL following the official guide, but something went wrong…