All - Activity - Sveltekit - Algorand

Sveltekit

Approval program code

I deployed a smart contract on the testnet. When I check the application id on the explorer, I noticed under Approval Program two tabs, one is for Base64 and the other is labeled “Decompiled” It’s a testnet smart contract with a test account. I don’t care about the account or the code. My question…

I sent Algo to Coinomi wallet and its not showing up

If it the transaction is showing in any explorer as done and successful and showing the coinomi receiving address as the receiver, then time to contact coinomi support. The explorer is a confirmation for the transaction.

No synced node in Func

You’re right. 10 Algos per block. 24hrs is super fast. Great. Thank you for the reply.

Started solo node but keep getting "Transaction not confirmed after 4 rounds" error

any luck? I’m facing the same thing.

No synced node in Func

Congrats. How long it took you till you confirmed your first block and how much you get paid 7% or 10%?