Replies - Activity - SUSphishes - Algorand

SHUFL NFT Rewards Program - Report

Mar 1, 2024
I literally don’t know who you are but pack it up… the algofam nft rewards program is over.

Gems Q1 2024 NFT Incentive Program Report

Mar 1, 2024
Pack it up fellas… the algofam nft rewards program is over.

Rand Distribution Report

Mar 1, 2024
Looks like our rewards program is over… no more algofam rewards.

ALGOxNFT Q1 2024 NFT Distribution Report

Mar 1, 2024
Looks like this rewards program is over… no more collector profits.

EXA Market Q1 2024 Distribution Report

Mar 1, 2024
Looks like the rewards program is over…

The #1 Algorand NFT Marketplace R& is 100% built in Wordpress!

Feb 24, 2024
You right Steve. Personally I am not a dev but devs have told me that wordpress is a joke. After some research and asking chatgpt, Wordpress does seem like a valuable platform for devs. This is a great opportunity for the community to band together and list algorand. We can build plugins for the m…

Pact DeFi GP11 TDR

Feb 22, 2024
I love pact it is hands down the best liquidity platform.