All - Activity - Supirogurafu - Algorand
Mergeable Tokens on Algorand
Mar 30, 2021
Understood, Fabrice. This is what I was hoping to do. However, even the mechanics of this basic use case are unclear to me: How does the smart contract that issues ASA3 register that ASA1 and ASA2 have been sent to it. Would this be a transaction group like that?
Mar 29, 2021
This is very helpful, @ryanRfox. Thank you. I think I can probably work with the url field. However, I’m currently stuck trying to understand how to approach the merging of the assets, meta data aside. I.e. how do I ensure that the contract owns both expected input assets? Ideally I want to create a…
Mar 23, 2021
Yes, you’re describing my intention correctly, @ryanRfox. Abstracting from the very helpful tutorial on Assets and Custom Transfer Logic, I would assume the contract would need to be the manager address so that the two input assets would be destroyed and the output asset would be generated. Presumably…
Mar 23, 2021
Excellent points, thanks Jason. I pondered (ab)using URL or tx note but it felt too much of a hack (I haven’t even gotten as far as understanding whether these would be accessible from a contract). I think there will be roughly 500 NFT to begin with, all with bespoke risk parameters and a handful of…
Mar 23, 2021
Thank you, Jason. Yes, it would be excellent to describe these as non-fungible ASA. However, I’m unclear how to express the additional data in an ASA:
┌────────────────────────┐
│ ASA1 │ Additional Value…
Mar 23, 2021
I’m currently looking into evaluating different smart contract platforms to implement mergeable tokens for an insurance crowd sourcing use case. These tokens have a few numerical properties, foremost value and risk. Value behaves similar to a fungible ASA. There are two dissimilarities though:
Exa…