Replies - Activity - summe64 - Algorand

An account opting in for more than 10Apps

I missed that info, I don’t need local state. Problem solved. Thank you.

How to fractional nft

I read somewhere, that the assets would be 1, decimals 0, then create another to divide it up? If I use the concept of decimals, isn’t it just the same thing if I put 1000 issuance, and 0 decimals vs 1 issuance and 3 decimals?

Circle, USDC and TEAL (Jul 26, 2021)

I’m not an eshop. I see it as an inconvenience to users, get usd to usdt. You want users onboard quickly, not do extra process and on top of waiting to sign contracts. The user experience isn’t good, this is more general cryptocurrency. Anyways I have no choice here (only solution seems to be circl…

Circle, USDC and TEAL (Jul 25, 2021)

I get what you’re saying but as a first image, it is just not enticing to users at all, especially when you’re a startup.

Circle, USDC and TEAL (Jul 25, 2021)

That’s not good. This is very hard to get people to adopt to crypto.

Circle, USDC and TEAL (Jul 25, 2021)

I would need to allow users to use credit card, take usd, then swap into usdt into teal. I wouldn’t need to use teal if it’s an online store or donations, so it is something more involved than shopping.

Unable to have example teal contracts approved (Jul 7, 2021)

I see. I was getting very confused. I thought it was passed somewhere. Now I get it. Thanks.

Unable to have example teal contracts approved (Jul 7, 2021)

I see. Related to this split payment, when the contract uses variables, I am not understanding where are the variables being inputted, such as TMPL_FEE, TMPL_OWN, etc. I think I am getting confused when to use what. One example uses javascript, and pass arguments… // Initialize arguments array ...