Likes - Activity - summe64 - Algorand

An account opting in for more than 10Apps

Can you give a bit more detail. Stateful smart contracts only have to be opted into if you store local state for the user. BTW the limit of 10 is going to be increased most likely in the next release.

Four accounts in an array

The constraint is per transaction. Each transaction in a group is independent.

Byte to int (vice versa) conversion and comparison in Teal

Make sure you have 1.9.1 of the SDK. This was recently updated with the new encodeUint64 function.

Awesome! thanks. Updating SDK from 1.8.1 to 1.9.1 solved the issue with the encodeUint64 function.

I’m trying to understand how data types work in Teal. As I see, Int is represented with big endian to uint64. For example, if my argument string is “1”, btoi opcode converts it to 49. The problem I faced is checking AssetID in the Smart Contract. From this example https://github.com/algorand/smart-…