All - Activity - summe64 - Algorand

Pyteal - Conditional Sequence Return

I have a sequence, within it there’s a conditional I need to check. I want it to exit the contract if it Return(0) but it just keeps on going to the next sequence.

balance = AssetHolding.balance(Int(0), Tmpl.Int("ASSET_ID"))
check_user = Seq([
    balance,
    Assert(balance.hasValue()),
    If(balance.value() == 0, Return(0))
])

An account opting in for more than 10Apps

I missed that info, I don’t need local state. Problem solved. Thank you.


How to fractional nft

I read somewhere, that the assets would be 1, decimals 0, then create another to divide it up? If I use the concept of decimals, isn’t it just the same thing if I put 1000 issuance, and 0 decimals vs 1 issuance and 3 decimals?

A fractional nft is created by minting one nft, then create another nft that divides up the first one? Or is it create a contract that holds and divide the nft, like an escrow, then issues it out? How do I divide here?


Ideas to use more than 16 local storage

What if I need more than 16? What are some ways to increase it?


Four accounts in an array

The accounts array can have no more than four values. The values passed within these arrays can change per Application Transaction. Is it 4 Acct in the array [1,2,3,4] passed in 1 transaction and [5,6,7,8] next transaction or is it transaction 1 and 2 in total is [1,2] [3,4] and after that, no more?


Circle, USDC and TEAL

I’m not an eshop. I see it as an inconvenience to users, get usd to usdt. You want users onboard quickly, not do extra process and on top of waiting to sign contracts. The user experience isn’t good, this is more general cryptocurrency.

Anyways I have no choice here (only solution seems to be circl…

I want to integrate usd payments into my app, it looks like I can only use Circle. I would need the user to send usd but call a teal contract, how would this work? Would it be like Circle-> payment received usd → usdc → teal contract asset id 31566704? Also is there any alternatives than circle?


Unable to have example teal contracts approved

I see. I was getting very confused. I thought it was passed somewhere. Now I get it. Thanks.

I see. Related to this split payment, when the contract uses variables, I am not understanding where are the variables being inputted, such as TMPL_FEE, TMPL_OWN, etc. I think I am getting confused when to use what.

One example uses javascript, and pass arguments...

// Initialize arguments array
...

I am just following along the examples:

Used this split.py template from GitHub; version=3

pyteal/split.py at master · algorand/pyteal · GitHub

Using the addresses supplied within sandbox docker. Also created clear.teal; version 3 int 0.

Ran it, and gave me teal output, save as "sample.teal".