All - Activity - Stitch - Algorand

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Humble DeFi

May 10, 2024

Thanks Shaman… proposal makes sense to me
It just highlights how much of a self-inflicting wound TDR and NFT rewards have become with per-project voting… missing out is an accelerated death spiral.
Miss out on a TDR = Reduced TVL = Reduced allocation = Harder to attract TVL
Kinda scary that this…

xGov-187 - AlgoMinter - NFT Image Generator

May 8, 2024

Not my proposal. cc @minner.algo

If it doesn’t get approved this eco is truly truly shitty.

Pact DeFi GP11 TDR

Mar 2, 2024

While I agree I think metrics would help… it’s also really hard to come up with a combination of metrics that can’t be manipulated themselves, or don’t result in a stagnant DeFi space.
What metrics are the right ones? TVL, fees generated, number of LP holders, external inflow opportunity… so many f…

Messina TDR Distribution Plan Suggestion For GP11

Feb 25, 2024

Can you explain to me the mALGO Bear: 78,718 allocation?
As someone that’s only briefly looked at Algorai - I’m not sure how you even speculate on the price movement of mAlgo… doesn’t it only go up with governance rewards?
Or does it work as a proxy for speculating on Algo itself?

GP11 DeFi Rewards Calculations

Feb 22, 2024

I’m not sure that’s the correct way to frame it - we’re giving rewards to the users of the platforms… not the platforms themselves.
These fees are actually the fees earned by LP providers right?
TDR has to an extent replaced governance rewards (as TDR increased, gov rewards decreased). Is the ROI …

GP11 NFT Rewards - Rand

Feb 20, 2024

Looking at the data it’s clear rewards for a single creator each week is the most effective program. All marketplaces should do the same.

GP11 NFT Rewards - ALGOxNFT

Feb 20, 2024

If you’ve found the absolute best incentive first try, then all marketplaces should also run single winner primary rewards and we can really see the ecosystem takeoff.

[Wallet Council][Breakoutgroup][Opt-in]

Feb 20, 2024

I think from a user end ARC-12 offers the most universal solution.
The key of course is the UI implementation within wallets to make it clear that a user has an accessible vault - there’s still an element of relearning needed for someone new to the chain, but this is much better than an asset tx fa…

GP11 NFT Rewards - Shufl

Feb 16, 2024

I like it. Is a creative use of rewards
I think most of us are multichain collectors in some way… this makes a nice easy way to loop those connections back around to try out Algo

Timed proposals and tweaking chains

Jan 12, 2024

Yeah I probably worded that wrong… I think RWA make a lot of sense to be paired with USD… for me it’s more that we’re supporting two USD LPs for each… it’s again spreading our rewards thinly.

Community Feedback for GP 11

Feb 15, 2024

Thanks for sharing
I chatted TDR a good bit in GP 10 and my thoughts haven’t changed, and are kinda similar to Oyster; focus on USDC (easiest inflow) and go from there.
Ideally AF doing whatever it can to make CCTP priority #1

xGov prop. 162 - ASA.Gold - Introduction Video

Feb 10, 2024

The negative PR is not because you’re asking for a grant (I’m supportive of many of the various devs and proposals) but what you’re asking for.
If you think people don’t complain about AF direct investments I don’t know where you’ve been

Proposal challenges

Jan 31, 2024

I’m not sure how this statement:
And this statement:
Can co-exist together?
If the only thing that has ever held us back from similar models is micropayments made possible with Algorand (which I don’t think it is if you look at how twitch + tiktok use their own platform ‘currencies’ to allow fo…