All - Activity - splotchy1735 - Algorand

xGov Proposals Pilot

Aug 1, 2025

yeah, yeah… I’m watching you


[xGov][Beta] Testnet Feedback

Jul 31, 2025

Yeah, ok, I understand, I think we kind of speaking about the same thing. What would you like to propose?


[xGov][Beta] Testnet Feedback

Jul 30, 2025

Yeah, I see. As I understand, if we consider that we can spend money only on service development, then there are 2 scenarios:

  1. service is ready, but it can be better and there is a potential for future development
  2. service is ready and there is no potential for development or team doesn't want to con…

[xGov][Beta] Testnet Feedback

Jul 30, 2025

As I understand these grants are for project development. So, they may be used only for that purpose. For example, you’ve created a great project on the Algorand that helps people, then you can apply to this funding system and get money for future development.

In my opinion, it’s all right, but I ha…


What does mean that emoji?

Jul 8, 2025

haha, have you added it?


Can I vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node?

Jul 8, 2025

If I stake with Reti pools, then I have my voting power with me?


xGov Council Election 2025

Jul 7, 2025

Sounds logic, but sad.


xGov Council Election 2025

Jul 7, 2025

YEAH… I’ll have same logic. I don’t have so much time for that. I might check some candidates, but as I said, I simply don't have so much time to check all of them. That’s why I guess who is higher listed in GP15’s measures, that person will be more likely selected.


Can I vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node?

Jul 7, 2025

Agree on 100%! That sounds not good, in simple words. Am I right, that you have rights (as xGov Council) only to check whether or not proposals meet something like user terms / open source terms / etc?


What does mean that emoji?

Jul 5, 2025

I’ve created proposal with only emoji, but who added the finger one?

Here’s the link to the proposal: KlosterMedia's proposal 😈 | xGov


[742319592] test thread for mock proposal

Jul 5, 2025

Agree on 100%, give to this man MONEY


xGov Council Election 2025

Jul 5, 2025

I think it’s a good point. And yeah, I think it’s better to sort candidates either by random or by their number, not their surname.


[xGov][Beta] Testnet Feedback

Jul 4, 2025

Yes, I agree, there have to be some sort of button to return to get started manuals and agreements. When I passed this window, I realized that I wanted to check some info once again, but there is no way to do so.


Can I vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node?

Jul 4, 2025

Yeah, we are close to 2k accounts (what Nodely shows), I’ve checked the page with PoP, there are only 300. I misunderstood.

I don’t know what could be named as beginning, I think not from the very beginning. I’m participating in GP from 8th period (included), I was participating in xGov beta test in …


Can I vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node?

Jul 4, 2025

I see, that’s a good point. I think you’re right. I know that there are only 297 accounts who have nodes, then we will have just ~300 governors on xGov platform and 11 (+2) people as xGov Council? Maybe it’s good, maybe it’s not. It’s nice to think about that I’m in this small group of people who will…


Can I vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node?

Jul 4, 2025

You think they won’t participate (I mean people who are delegating through Valar) because they wouldn’t like to pay 50Algo fee?


Continuing the discussion from [xGov][Beta] xGov Guide 2025

Jul 4, 2025

I’d like to ask if I can vote on xGov (mainnet) without my own node? Is this info just for testnet or will I need to have a node to participate in mainnet?


GP15 - xAlgo commitment when using it as collateral in Folks Finance?

Jul 1, 2025

Hello, recently GP15 has started. I’ve tried to commit xAlgo, but it seems not seeing my xAlgo amount commitment, because it’s used in Folk Finance as collateral. And that’s why I’m no longer eligible, “Underfunded”. It says that I’ve committed 23106 (exact amount that I’ve entered), but also that…


xGov Council Election 2025

Jul 1, 2025

Awesome, gonna vote with xAlgo!