All - Activity - spaceis - Algorand
Is the no limit app creation on mainnet?
Mar 25, 2022
Hello According to the last recent news, the limitation of 10 app created per account was removed (great point).
Unfortunately, I removed from my dapp the security to check that, and when I test it I still have the issue after 10 applications created. Does this mean it is not on mainnet for now?
Limit of 10 Applications per account will change?
Mar 4, 2022
Thanks for the info! Great improvement then, cannot wait for it.
Limit of 10 Applications per account will change?
Mar 3, 2022
Hello, I just wanted to know if it is still planned on Algorand side to increase this limit? From this topic: Number of apps per creator account - #8 by paul it seems it was on the road but it was more than 1 year ago. Do we have any news on this topic, and maybe an ETA? As for dev, it is something we need.