All - Activity - solkimicreb - Algorand
xGov Voting Session #2 - Retrospective
I am reeeally happy but I also find it a bit strange that I get the same treatment as someone who fully passed. On the other hand it’s difficult to find the right amount to ask. What if I asked 100k algo and got voted 95%. Losing all because of that 5% seems bad too. I think reduced funds / a cap would be better.
I passed with reserve and I am really grateful about it. I do understand the issues with it though. Are there any easily findable public follow-through about the delivery of past proposals? I think it would make voting a lot easier if we had like bi-annual newsletter about the state of all passed proposals.
I forgot to answer this one. I will integrate with some of the established providers for this (like moonpay). I have two options: I either let web2 users with custodial wallets “top-up” via credit card payments and spend their algo (or USDCa) or I do live conversions from credit cards directly at payment.
Hi! Sorry I forgot to follow up on this forum. Soo the answers:
It’s a mix of custodial and non-custodial. People can sign in with their wallet or with the usual web2 ways (google, apple, magic link, etc). They can also mix custodial and non-custodial wallets and claim their custodial wallets at a later time.