Replies - Activity - slimslimh - Algorand

Kenay Adeel

Save price/amount in contract - sdk js

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks a lot, yes it makes a lot more sense!
This link of another post is what I was looking for too.
Thanks again,
Cheers

Closing an escrow contract cannot use CloseRemainerTo

Nov 28, 2021
Me again !
Sorry for spamming, but yes, what you said to me works fine. Found the good way myself.
Thanks a lot !
Cheers

Closing an escrow contract cannot use CloseRemainerTo

Nov 28, 2021
Oh ok, so I read again a bit, though about it more.
What you meant is that during the transaction of the ASA, that I set the CloseRemainderTo MY address. So it will close it.
Then I will be able to do what I want

Closing an escrow contract cannot use CloseRemainerTo

Nov 28, 2021
Hey Fabrice,
Thanks for answering.
I was reading this on Github from Ryan just earlier,
So I assume that doing a transaction with 0 ASA but closeRemainderTo filled with my address BEFORE doing the one I want will do the trick ?
Thanks again