All - Activity - slimslimh - Algorand

Avoid creator stacking infinite assets opt in

Hey everyone, I am building kind of a platform to create ASA, where users will be able to create their own ASA. They create ASA, then send them all to contract accounts, where other people can buy them directly from the contract with their wallets. My problem is that I found out that those creators...

Save price/amount in contract - sdk js

Thanks a lot, yes it makes a lot more sense! This link of another post is what I was looking for too. Thanks again, Cheers

Hey guys! I am trying to save the amount (aka the price) of the future transaction in the contract, but it doesn’t seem to work as I want it. Maybe someone can help me on this. Basically in the teal file I am doing this :

byte "Price"
txna ApplicationArgs 1
btoi
app_global_put

And with the JS sdk...

Closing an escrow contract cannot use CloseRemainerTo

Me again! Sorry for spamming, but yes, what you said to me works fine. Found the good way myself. Thanks a lot! Cheers

Oh ok, so I read again a bit, thought about it more. What you meant is that during the transaction of the ASA, that I set the CloseRemainderTo MY address. So it will close it. Then I will be able to do what I want

Hey Fabrice, Thanks for answering. I was reading this on Github from Ryan just earlier, So I assume that doing a transaction with 0 ASA but closeRemainderTo filled with my address BEFORE doing the one I want will do the trick? Thanks again

Hello guys, So this is what I am trying to achieve : I have an Escrow account that is holding 1 ASA and some Algos to do transactions (let say 1 algo). Then somebody buys this ASA for 10 algos. So now the Escrow account holds 0 ASA and around 11 Algos. This works fine. Then now is the part I am...