Replies - Activity - simospa - Algorand

User Requests

can you clarify in more detail, both how to use the goal network status command and how to synchronize local algod instance? Thank you


Error Message and Code Example

I imported my account and set up testnet, but I always get the same overspend error.

My code is this:

import json
import base64
from algosdk import account, mnemonic
from algosdk.v2client import algod
from algosdk.future.transaction import PaymentTxn

def generate_algorand_keypair():
    # your code here

Swagger Response

Right now my node is installed via sandbox and with the curl command 127.0.0.1:4002/swagger.json I get a response like:

{
  "consumes": ["application/json"],
  "produces": ["application/json"],
  "schemes": ["http"],
  "swagger": "2.0",
  "Information": {
    "description": "..."
  }
}

Multi-Wallet Functionality

How can I implement this logic in the wallet itself, to be able to offer a multi wallet functionality and therefore derive multiple addresses from the same mnemonic without going through kmd?


Connection Refused Error

My application is a wallet, everything works correctly and I have already developed the secure local archiving of the seedphrase. But what I’m trying to do now is to develop a feature that allows wallet users to create a multi-wallet wallet, with different addresses but linked to the same seedphrase...

Sorry for the duplication, I was looking for an answer … My intent is to derive multiple addresses from the same seedphrase, so kmd seemed the most suitable way to do this, am I wrong? Where can I also change the port number to use?

This is the code of the CreateWalletRequestBuilder class:

class CreateWalletRequestBuilder:
    # your code here

API Reference

Hi, this is the API I am using: GitHub - RootSoft/algorand-dart The application I am developing on android studio with flutter in Dart, no I am not currently using any node for testing. I usually use docker sandbox.