Escrow Session Vault for Micro-Billing P2P Video Streaming
Date: Jul 8
Thank you for your proposal. Since this is additional ask for a project that was already funded in the past, given there are new features, I would like to see some sort of other metrics than provide dones. While GitHub activity has objectively increased, the demo app users seem to be in roughly the same range.
Valar xGov integration for Réti Pooling
Date: May 18
I’m already using the Valar delegation platform but I wasn’t aware of this RETI dashboard - I love it! Just to clarify: Let's say (hypothetically) simonb.algo is staking on node.cosmicchamp.algo RETI validator, the validator is enrolled as xGov. simonb.algo is not. Valar's RETI platform allows...
[Resubmission] Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform
Date: May 8
To start this discussion, I wish to first state that Gramo team was unlucky and was unfortunately assigned to the wrong xGov committee with their initial proposal - which in turn made it impossible for them to pass quorums (as they state at the start of their forum thread) - so they should not be penalized...
Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi
Date: Apr 13
So this proposal has come a long way and it definitely shows willingness to adjust/accommodate feedback. The traction and user growth is something the entire Algorand ecosystem is struggling with, so lower number of users doesn’t necessarily mean there is no demand for such product. Personally I’m supporting this...
Open Sourcing Multi-Pool Soft Staking Infrastructure with Merkle Proof Reward Distribution
Date: Apr 13
I’m personally supportive of this proposal for a few reasons: complies with the TnC and the ask is reasonable; it’s a working product being actively used; long-term builders in the ecosystem need all the support they can get. Easy yes. Note: in general, especially with more conservative asks, I always prioritize...
Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform
Date: Apr 10
An OG team building through cycles and pivoting and adapting to the industry as it changes is exactly the kind of builders we need in the ecosystem. Since this is OSS after approval request, I cannot comment on the code quality, but the tech stack is apparently good enough to serve real, paying customers...
What the "King Safety" Paper Should Include
Date: Apr 7
min tx fee increase (it’s a must, yes it will break a lot of things); clarity on no uncapping, commit; top-up of node runner rewards, put your money where your mouth is, if network succeeds AF succeeds… hogging community/network/adoption allocated funds for “AF operational costs” is not something...
The Rewards Suite by ASA Stats: All-in-One Infrastructure for Transparent Contributor Rewards
Date: Apr 7
Hello, it might be worth considering deleting and resubmitting your proposal again. While it’s fairly low ask, and there is a chance it could pass - it’s very low one. On the other hand, if you delete (you need to delete, doesn’t work if you just wait with your proposal and push into voting at later...)
Astro Explorer Retroactive Funding Open Source Handoff
Date: Mar 25
I’ll be short - any active gaming project in the Algorand ecosystem brings tons of value, because games are where the user retention is (because then $$ incentives dry up, games are still fun), and all these gamers are potential users of other ecosystem products. The proposal itself has my personal support...
Open-Sourcing Cosmic Champs
Date: Mar 2
Thanks for the feedback! It will be open-sourced under MIT license. We’re unable to edit the original post, but this is correct: I’m co-founder of Cosmic Champs and I’m also on xGov council, this was exactly why we didn’t post it from my personal forum profile but from Cosmic Champs profile instead...
Thanks for the swift response! Your explanation makes sense and as I said, I personally see the traction there. Any sort of innovation on Algorand is welcome in my mind and xGov is here to support it.
C# Support for Algorand
Date: Dec 20, 2025
Hey, thank you for reading the notes and keeping up to date with council activities! Just to share a bit of context: any council member is always welcome to respond publicly with their thoughts if they’d like to. We keep notes anonymized where it makes sense to create a safe space for...
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools
Date: Dec 18, 2025
I’m personally supporting this proposal for multiple reasons. As a project owner that is supplying liquidity for their token, one always looks at ways to offset the associated losses as much as possible - this pool type accomplishes that in a smart sustainable way without overly raising...
Why is Staking on Algorand Not as Easy or Accessible as on Cardano?
Date: Nov 23, 2025
This page actually quite nicely describes all the different staking options on Algorand: Staking Rewards have arrived on Algorand. Before I go into my take on things, I would like to point out that staking rewards in current form are a fairly new addition to the Algorand protocol (less than a year)...