Replies - Activity - SilentRhetoric - Algorand
Cenzorship? Today I've got banned from an AF Telegram group
I don’t admin the TG channels, but I’ll relay this to the folks who do to see what happened.
Help with Node "Staking Rewards Not Eligible"
When you prepare the key registration transaction, it needs a 2 Algo fee on it to set your account as eligible for staking rewards.
xGov-86: Bonfire 🔥
TypeEnum is used to represent the type of a transaction as an integer, and 4 represents an AssetTransfer. I actually have no idea where this is in our main docs, but I remember it from writing PyTeal: Transaction Fields and Global Parameters — PyTeal documentation Let’s break down the raw Teal int…
How to send a box reference within inner txn
The box refs must go on the outer txn, and you can use the simulate on the transaction to find out what references are needed.
Where is my algorand? please help me!
Never give your seed phrase to anyone. Make sure you are talking to legitimate support and not the army of fake support scammers. Also ensure you are using the latest version of whatever wallet software/firmware from a trusted download source.
Consistent Algorand API Services – Seeking Stability and Advice
I personally use Nodely in my projects and have met the lovely @urtho in person, so I would recommend his service. I would also encourage you to run your own node! We have a node-runners channel in our Discord ( https://discord.gg/algorand) if you want or need any help along the way.
Revisiting the Conversation around ASA Opt-in and Airdrop Architecture
I agree. I’m going to be doing a planning session before Decipher to strategize for 2H24 into next year, and this topic is on my list.
The best way to help us solve for opt-in friction is to build awareness and momentum around this draft ARC-59:
The goal is to provide a more streamlined way for users to participate in airdrops and opt-ins, allowing a better user experience overall.
Get the App ID of new Application created by inner transaction
I believe this example is what you are looking to do:
Problems with Algorand explorers
What, exactly, are you expecting to see as results for CDRLCYZICK7XEBZ7M4HKYWNB7ZZLO4BFOQ5RGZNMHQ5ZH7EZWUDFQ6Z32U on Mainnet? This is a valid address but the account has nothing in it.
Wallet Council - Breakoutgroup - Opt-in
I want to address this because opt in is a significant friction point for Algorand adoption. Although NFD vaults are a commercial (you have to buy an NFD) solution for degens who want to receive airdrops, they do not address other use cases.
xGov 186: TxnLab Use-Wallet Discussion
The use-wallet library is a critical bit of open source code that dramatically simplifies connecting web dapps to many different wallets, most of which have their own unique interfaces. The existence of use-wallet enables other devs to build faster and provide best-in-class connectivity options to …
BlackRock and the potential for bespoke user-directed whitelisting/blacklisting
Algorand’s opt in model for ASAs obviously prevents the token dusting attacks. Allow- or block-listing accounts that can send you something is a bit trickier, I think, without changes at the protocol level.
Governance Discussions
Everything from on-ramping USDC to other ASA-based applications must consider complexities as part of the development pipeline.
SWAT Analysis: Algorand - (Personal Opinion)
What does “P/S Ratio Multiple” mean in this context? Also, is “FUD/s” supposed to mean “Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubts per second”? 😂
xGov-100 - GPU-based vanity address generator for Algorand
Does this proposal include any amount of ongoing maintenance of the software, such as future enhancements and/or reviewing PRs to the repository?
Disable voting for passed proposals in xGov
I second the proposal to prevent votes from being allocated to proposals which have already passed.
Poll for xGov Update Proposal: Improved Reserve List Percentage (or removal)
As an xGov proposer, I will socialize this poll to try to get lots of community members to visit the thread and contribute their votes.