All - Activity - SilentRhetoric - Algorand

Cenzorship? Today I've got banned from an AF Telegram group

I don’t admin the TG channels, but I’ll relay this to the folks who do to see what happened.

Help with Node "Staking Rewards Not Eligible"

When you prepare the key registration transaction, it needs a 2 Algo fee on it to set your account as eligible for staking rewards.

xGov-86: Bonfire

TypeEnum is used to represent the type of a transaction as an integer, and 4 represents an AssetTransfer. I actually have no idea where this is in our main docs, but I remember it from writing PyTeal: Transaction Fields and Global Parameters — PyTeal documentation Let’s break down the raw Teal int…

How to send a box reference within inner txn

The box refs must go on the outer txn, and you can use the simulate on the transaction to find out what references are needed.

Where is my algorand? please help me!

Never give your seed phrase to anyone. Make sure you are talking to legitimate support and not the army of fake support scammers. Also ensure you are using the latest version of whatever wallet software/firmware from a trusted download source.

Consistent Algorand API Services – Seeking Stability and Advice

I personally use Nodely in my projects and have met the lovely @urtho in person, so I would recommend his service. I would also encourage you to run your own node! We have a node-runners channel in our Discord if you want or need any help along the way.

Revisiting the Conversation around ASA Opt-in and Airdrop Architecture

I agree. I’m going to be doing a planning session before Decipher to strategize for 2H24 into next year, and this topic is on my list.

Potentially unpopular opinion

I don’t want my network run by inattentive, fire-and-forget node-runners. I reject the premise that we need to further enable a pattern of node installations that are likely to become zombie nodes.

Consensus rewards whitepaper concern

What does "P/S Ratio Multiple" mean in this context? Also, is "FUD/s" supposed to mean "Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubts per second"?

Community Code Contribution Contest (C4)

Let me clarify—everything that AlgoROSSA funds will be required to be open source, so I set the tag to "Yes." The program itself will not directly create open source software deliverables but rather fund their creation indirectly.

AlgoDirectory (directory.algo)

The goal is for it to cost next to nothing on an ongoing basis and be sustainable for the long term. The protocol for creating and maintaining listings would be automated and self-service, and the website hosting by would be covered under this proposal up to…let’s say 100GB bandwidth/month.