All - Activity - sid - Algorand
Any alternative to not have to deal with PyTeal?
Thanks il take a look at it. Can I know why won’t Algorand use something that is established and has a big community instead of using Teal or Reach which are never heard of by majority of the programmers and forces us to spend time learning the language and its intricacies instead of just picking …
Any alternative to not have to deal with PyTeal?
Will Algo support other languages like AssemblyScript which looks lik TS or Rust or build an EVM?
Algorand smart contracts with Solidity or JS
Why API’s? I want to write my own smart contracts with custom logic. How do APIs help here? Also, why does every promising blockchain platform use a new language to support smart contracts? Why can’t something like Solidity be the norm for all smart contracts as it would make it easy to devs to wri…
Help me, I forgot the password because I changed my cellphone
If you lose your phrase there is no way to get it back. End of the road.
Help me, I forgot the password because I changed my cellphone
You can use seedphrase to restore account. Password is just a 6 digit app locker and has nothing to do with your account.
Algorand smart contracts with Solidity or JS
Is Python the only option through which ALgorand smart contracts can be built and deployed or can we use Solidity or JS? Any documentation for that?