Likes - Activity - shazzy - Algorand
xGov Proposals should have minimum 2 milestones
Some community members would like to make sure the projects that get funded will adhere to the proposal that they place on behalf of xGovs. To ensure this I propose the following:
- A proposal should have minimum 2 milestones
- The amount requested in 1st milestone should be less than 50% of total.
xGov-86: Bonfire
Author: Brian Whippo (@SilentRhetoric)
Category: Tools
Focus: DeFi
Open-Source: Yes
ALGO Requested: 10000
Abstract
Burn ASAs by throwing them into the Bonfire–a standard, permissionless, and verifiable way to take ASAs out of circulation.
Voting Mechanism Improvement Proposal for xGov Fund Distribution
Hi @LoafPickle, Thank you for sharing your insights. I’d like to provide some clarity on the points you raised:
Regarding the 1st Quorum at 50%: It’s worth noting that, had this threshold been applied during our first session, no grants would have been allocated due to the 34% participation. This...
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
I really don’t think things are as bad as you paint them out to be. I see new users join the #algofam on Twitter daily. I, and many others, have joined the Algorand community to participate in governance and explore the ecosystem having started my blockchain journey on Eth. By that measure, I’d say...
Several points here:
- The Algorand Foundation (AF) is being radically transformed. The AF you know from pre-Staci was fairly weak, ineffective, and lacked the proper experience and leadership. Since Staci joined, the AF has grown in size, hired fantastic people, started doing more, genuinely making...
Do you have any suggestions for what the Foundation could do that it isn’t? You’ve made a few comparisons to other chains, any things they’re doing well that the Foundation should try out? The Foundation seems fairly active to me based on their News page and I’ve felt Staci Warden’s active presence...
Myalgo wallet and Xgov voting
Hi @shazzy you can also access your ledger with Defly and Pera wallets.