All - Activity - SGen - Algorand

Proposal Discussions on Algorand Forum

Folks Smart Contract Library [3368473647]

Date: Dec 15, 2025

@gid is there a roadmap for making the Folks lending smart contract public? I fully support this initiative, even though this grant request represents only a small part of the Folks contracts. Folks is a leading project in the Algorand ecosystem, and I’m pleased to see major players participating in…

C# support for Algorand

Date: Dec 15, 2025

I fully support this proposal. Over 20% of all professional active developers use C#, which creates a great opportunity to bring many devs to Algorand. Ludo is doing an excellent job.

Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools [3368513873]

Date: Dec 15, 2025

I really like this proposal. It seems that most of the staked ALGO is allocated to the POW token. I’m curious if some of the grant rewards might also be directed toward the POW token.

GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact.Fi (Corrected)

Date: Jan 2, 2025

I would love to see the COSG, ASAGold, GoldDAO and VoteCoin tokens to receive the TDR.

Pact DeFi GP11 TDR

Date: Feb 19, 2024

Its so obvious that with the new Pact.Fi management from goMint appointed by shareholder from Meld gold, they are trying to milk the Targeted DeFi program to receive maximum algos for their tokens. There is no point to discuss lowering their expected rewards as they decide the allocation.

xGov prop. 163 - Biatec AMM - Milestone 3

Date: Feb 10, 2024

I vote to ban all users on the Algorand forum who are against the Algorand builders. We need more builders like @scholtz is. Almost everything he does is open source.

xGov Liquidity Deployment, Request for Feedback

Date: Jan 31, 2024

Because all other proposals for some product or service receive algos. You created grants program and not lending program. Whole community understands this and they casted the vote in the on-chain voting.

Feedback on Funding Proposals

Date: Jan 31, 2024

I have an idea. What if this proposal is not prefunded, and Vote Coin DAO has to put its own algos for the liquidity for the 3 months. This way the Vote Coin DAO will bear the risk of the assets in the proposal going to zero, there will be clear deliverability and after the 3 months the Vote Coin DAO would…

Governance Decision-Making

Date: Jan 31, 2024

Person in charge of decentralized voting simply must not deny the decision of hundreds of people. Do we want to move to pure DAO in the smart contract so that personal feelings after the vote do not have the effect? How come one person can overrule the decision of the majority?

Support for Grant Approval

Date: Jan 31, 2024

I believe Algorand MUST approve this grant. They have proposed the rules and they have allowed this to happen. If they wanted to deny the use of grants for the direct purchase of tokens, it would have been in the rules a long time ago.

Xgov-95: Open-source "match-2" browser game to explore NFT ecosystem

Date: Jan 31, 2024

Are you going to give the NFTs or collections some utilization in your game?

Aligning Algo Circulating Supply Metrics for Algorand Ecosystem

Date: Sep 10, 2021

I think we should agree that the increase of wealth of the poor is better for the economy. The main argument is that the spending power is distributed among many people and when you have an e-shop, you have more potential customers and the economy is circulating faster thus it is much better…

Algorand future

Date: Sep 10, 2021

I will answer your questions if you need: Because it is the only logical conclusion...

Transparency in algo blockchain / algo foundation

Date: Sep 4, 2021

Sure, can you please share with us how much they were supposed to invest in it? Only then can we consult if it was fair or not...

Governance Proposal for Technical Realisation for Voting

Date: Sep 2, 2021

This one will be again their self-presentation how they are good, how they listen to the community but I am 100% sure they will not even mention the proposed voting system by Scholtz as it seems to be better than they have made…

Idea for Decentralization

Date: Aug 29, 2021

I don't know who invented this, but it is not true… First thing for Algorand to be decentralized is to put Algorand foundation to trash… Only then it can be called decentralized.

Proposal for Fair Distribution of Coins

Date: Aug 26, 2021

Let's issue the same - 10,000,000,000 fair coins… let's distribute 90% among ordinary people by giveaway and staking mechanism…

Lawsuit on Algorand Possible?

Date: Aug 26, 2021

Hi Paul, can you please answer the simple question? Do you consider it fair that few people get $1 billion worth of algos for six months, while other investors must pay for each algo $1? Yes / No

Competitive Algorand Network

Date: Aug 25, 2021

I totally agree… Does anybody want to create with me a competitive Algorand network which will have a fair distribution of the coins? PM me please.