All - Activity - sebas6612 - Algorand
I want to know Best Practices for Writing Algorand Smart Contracts
Hi @tysonzacagh, I recommend not wasting your time on PyTeal since the Puya compiler it’s much better and newer and will give you a nice python feeling in case you come from that background or there is also a TypeScript compiler which works great too. Probably you are reading old documentation but …
The xGov Council: Shaping the future of xGov
I agree, there are probably members of the community who were waiting for xGov to return to propose things and who would be good candidates for council and having to decide between one or the other can be limiting.
xGov-194-Gunny Rush new features and improvements
Title: Gunny Rush new features and improvements
Author: Aquiles Benitez aquiles@gunnygames.com, Sebastian Moncada sebastian@gunnygames.com
Company Name: Gunny Games
Category: Other
Focus Area: Gaming
Open Source: No
Funding Type: Proactive
ASA verification 1245322723
Hi @labrador I totally agree, there is no consensus in the community or a standard for token verification, and the information that is available in many cases is ambiguous or unclear. I think it should be a very important discussion as it would help to have a more secure community.
xGov-20 Building the Future of Competitive Gaming Grant Proposal for Our Free-to-Play Blockchain Game
That is the point “most blockchain games” were not creating a Game they were trying to make money by creating a token and speculating on it. But in this case Gunny is not speculating about a token they are creating a good game which incorporates the Algorand blockchain benefits.