Replies - Activity - scholtz - Algorand

xGov Proposals Discussion

C# support for Algorand - reduced payout

Mar 3
for the record I have noticed that 6 xgovs have already voted for the proposal while it was editable by me in the xGov system.. I think in the future the xgov committee members should vote on the proposals only after it is in the vote phase or some locked phase so that the proposer cannot change it.

(Android/iOS) Liquid Auth for Algorand Post-Quantum Accounts

Feb 14
hi, btw do we have discussion that post quantum accounts are not very usable on algorand at the moment? when i get the list of transactions to sign, at the moment it adds other transactions to the group prevents efficient smart contract usage if I understand correctly.

xGov process: Proposed flow for OSS after approval

Feb 7
actually I do not agree with this. all your metrics about successful projects are derived from information whether the Algorand Foundation is promoting the project or not.. AF has injected money into defly, and is heavily injecting money into pera, while other existing wallets like Biatec wallet do not receive similar support.

xGov Registry v3.0.0

Jan 28
why 30% and not 50%? when 30% accounts vote yes, does it mean that 70% have voted no? Why should we call it quorum and not “vote by stake and vote per account”? both have to have > 50% in order for the proposal to be passed.

xGov Council Meeting #9

Jan 17
Actually it does matter when proposals are crafted before the voting. For example, in my proposal there was time like 2 or 3 weeks before the proposal went to vote. However, MJ stated that I should request 100k algo instead of 200k algo only after it was already in the vote.

C# support for Algorand (Clarifications)

Jan 12
I apologize, I thought the one click node solution was funded with xGov#110.

xGov process: Completed Proposal

Jan 9
I don’t understand your math. I run free open participation servers for at least 3 years where anybody can participate in algorand consensus.

xGov Registry v3.0.0 (Vote Clarifications)

Jan 7
For the record, here it was added to the electric capital github repo: Algorand open source projects by Ludo, Everyday Algonaut

Feedback & Suggestions on Governance

Dec 20, 2025
Thanks for the AI-generated meeting notes and information that this proposal was discussed on the xGov council. Could the xGov council members who stated this please describe in more depth how they feel to evaluate 1.5 years of development of the C# SDK with over 300 manhours direct work?

General Discussions on Algorand Governance

Several discussions have centered around effective governance and the structures needed to support the Algorand ecosystem, with examples including suggestions for improving decision-making processes and evaluating proposals effectively.


For further details, please refer to the respective XGov Proposals or discussions within the Algorand community.