All - Activity - scholtz - Algorand

C# support for Algorand - reduced payout

for the record I have noticed that 6 xgovs have already voted for the proposal while it was editable by me in the xGov system. I think in the future the xgov committee members should vote on the proposals only after it is in the vote phase or some locked phase so that the proposer cannot change it.

(Android/iOS) Liquid Auth for Algorand Post-Quantum Accounts (xGov Proposal #3450979447)

hi, btw do we have discussion that post quantum accounts are not very usable on algorand at the moment? when I get the list of transactions to sign, at the moment it adds other transactions to the group prevents efficient smart contract usage if I understand correctly.

xGov platform link

Description

The .NET Algorand SDK is a dotnet library for communicating and interacting with the Algorand network from .NET applications. C# delivers exceptional performance for Algorand development, making it a compelling choice compared to Python, TypeScript, and Go.

xGov process : Proposed flow for OSS after approval

actually I do not agree with this. all your metrics about successful projects are derived from information whether the Algorand Foundation is promoting the project or not.

xGov Registry v3.0.0

why 30% and not 50%? when 30% accounts vote yes, does it mean that 70% have voted no? Why should we call it quorum and not “vote by stake and vote per account”? and both have to have > 50% in order the proposal to be passed.

but why is there difference between no and boycott? if someone who wants to vote no against the whale will by mistake vote “no” over “boycott” and his vote will count as yes as he meets the quorum requirement for the whale just make no “boycott" vote and make one no vote.

why there are multiple forms to vote for proposal as no? with boycott, with voting no, with not voting and there is only one way to vote for yes. perhaps this may lead to discrepancy between the yes/no portion? are there going to be any rules that yes/no is going to be counted only from yes/(no+boycotts)?

xGov Council Meeting #9 (January 7th, 2026)

Actually it does. For example in my proposal there was time like 2 or 3 weeks before the proposal went to vote. However MJ stated that he believes I should request 100k algo instead of 200k algo only after like week it was already in the vote. I understand that he might be on vacation, but I do not see how this treats project proposers.

I apologize, I thought the one click node solution was funded with xGov#110.

I do not understand your math. I do run free open participation servers for at least 3 years where anybody can participate in algorand consensus, I did built a lot of algorand docker images with every new version, build a one click solution where person can make his account online, did videos, promoted it.

thanks for the AI generated meeting notes and information that this proposal was discussed on the xGov council. Could the xGov council members who stated this please describe in more depth how they feel to evaluate 1.5y development of the c# sdk with over 300 manhours direct work?

xGov sumsub does not work

I wrote to their support and it was not solved.. so I registered with new email, and sumsub told me that I am verified. on the xgov page I did not see any change.. there is always text Start your verification. Later after few days I did it again, and the form was already filled in but it requested the same info again.

Hi, now it looks like I cannot pass the email validation phase. When I submit the correct code which arrives to the email, it makes the numbers red and writes error “Sorry, something went wrong. Please contact our support team.”

If you want to do real expert algorand committee that would approve/veto the direction where algorand is headed or can publicly promote it, then that level of anonymity probably will not be what you would require.

I can suggest a few improvements for the xGov explorer - it might be good to group team by the GitHub account. I see my proposals as " Everyday Algonaut, Ludo Scholtz (@scholtz)" and “Ludovit Scholtz (@scholtz)”. Additionally, total funding information is incorrect. I think it may be renamed to requested funding.

Hello, this feature was implemented over last week and deployed yesterday. There is the checkbox to register for staking which will take 2A network fees. However please watch out that the staking protocol must be first in place and then you can register.