All - Activity - Saucey - Algorand

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

These are all excellent points and I would support these measures.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

So far, every vote has been a binary choice so I wonder if that is a limitation. I have also been thinking that ranked choice might be better way to vote and came here to mention it… may be better for progress and with more preference, but I’m not sure ranked choice is technically feasible.

Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures

Thanks to the Foundation for the proposals and everyone sharing their opinions and ideas. I support Measure 2 as is, but I have a comment about Measure 1. The DEXs determine the % of pool fees they distribute. As part of the proposal, I would ask that DEXs commit (and Foundation confirms) to 100% d…

Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures