All - Activity - salman.haider - Algorand
encodeUint64(asset_id) doesn't work
Description
I did use this version just 2 minutes ago and still got same error.
I’m trying to push the assetID to app.Args by encoding it to uint64 but its giving error:
console.log(algosdk.encodeUint64(12345))
It was working fine recently but now it giving issues.
Error: TypeError: buf.writeBigUInt64BE is not a function
Display / Emit Logs in Algorand SmartContract
Description
How to print/emit logs in Algorand SmartContract?
This is how I’m doing it:
@Subroutine(TealType.none)
def staked(token, requested_amount, staked_amount):
return Log(Concat(Bytes("staked { token: "), convert_uint_to_bytes(token), Bytes(", requested_amount: "), convert_uint_to_bytes(requested_amount))
Overcoming the 64 key-value pair limit in global state
Description
Hey please tell me if this solved your issue of storage? And how?
Technically, the global states are only stored in the current app’s storage but not in an account’s storage, right?
Can you please share some example on how we can achieve this? I have tried several ways but didn’t work.
Global State Storage Limit of App in Algorand
Description
Hi,
How to increase the global state storage limit of algorand app?
Since currently size of global bytes or ints are limited to 65, right?
What if in my contract, at every transaction - I need to store the state of the transaction in global state.
For example, every time a user withdraws tokens we will be adding a new global state on the blockchain app.
In this scenario, after 65 transactions - the global state storage of Algorand app will be finished.
Overspend error even though my account has algos
Description
I have followed your recommendation and connected with PureStake mainnet Algod API: This is how I’m trying to connect with the mainnet through my AlgoSDK scripts but I’m getting error:
const token = { 'X-API-key': 'xxxxx' }
let algodClient = new algosdk.Algodv2(token, 'https://mainnet-algora...'
Questions
- I need to deploy my contracts on mainnet, can you share the relevant docs on steps so I can deploy on production mainnet environment?
- Also facing this error:
Network request error. Received status 400: TransactionPool.Remember: txn dead: round 24176411 outside of 24175322–24176322 - How can I opt-in using code?
- Invalid :
tx.Accounts too long, max number of accounts is 4. I’m restricted to only pass 4 addresses but what if I want to pass 20+ addresses?