Likes - Activity - ross - Algorand
GP12 NFT Rewards Proposal - Rand
Go big or go home. One day, all the rewards, total madness.
GP11 NFT Rewards - Rand
I just asked the other marketplace to do this. Is there a way to post the full proposal on this actual forum so we don't need Gmail to read it and a dozen other benefits. Many thanks. Love your apple watch. Ross is the best.
I like the plan let’s see how much impact it will actually have. I also urge you to prepare a detailed description on what constitutes a wash sale. Together with AxN you guys are representing the majority of the NFT rewards, but are doing very little to prevent wash sales - you should do better.
This program seems pretty well thought out. The reward structure is very much in favor of many collectors instead of one person winning, which is pretty divisive. I’ve seen many members hate each other and throw FUD because sales didn’t go well or because there was wash trading.
To enhance visibility in popular aggregators we need all collectors in the ecosystem to participate. Even attracting collectors from other chains would be a great idea. My suggestion would be to go for a dynamic reward system where daily rewards are distributed based on certain criteria along with …
Imo, go bigger. All the pot. One winner. One week.
I agree with Stitch, smaller rewards for more would hopefully stop the manipulation. Maybe something as simple as a kind of “cash-back” idea? Get 1% of your buy back (obviously with a cap per day/hour).
Thanks Ross. Visibility is a good idea to target but I’m sure you know how hard it is to make a dent in those metric sites - I feel like we’d need our volume to go to $50-100k daily for even ‘mid’ NFT ecosystems to notice… and I don’t think that’s realistic or likely to happen in this timeframe. 100,000A is only...
Your A and B are great aims to help this ecosystem grow in general. Looking at the sales report you guys are doing 90% of the NFT volume. Which says plenty. I am excited about the crosschain even though I am not an XRP user but see huge potential in anyone doing things similar to Magic Eden.